Water-repellent tobacco pouch OUTLET
Brand new and totally functional products from La Industria Handmade which we consider are not 100% perfect in terms of stitching or design. Some might be slightly smaller; others may have a small defect in the fabric or the elastic for the closure may be a little crooked. Others simply are out of season models.
You can contact us stating the model you would like to buy and we will send you pictures explaining why we have catalogued the units as "outlet" before you decide to purchase.
Protect your rolling tobacco and utensils with La Industria Handmade’s new water-repellent pouch case. Its robust fabric with a TEFLON finish repels dirt; stains and spills, making liquids form drops and roll away.
Made with durable materials in many fashion-forward designs to choose from, La Industria's tobacco pouches secure everything you need to roll your cigarettes in style. It features a large zippered compartment for the tobacco, and 3 smaller compartments for accessories like filter tips, rolling papers, and your lighter, keeping them together yet organized individually. A strong, elastic rubber strap is used to close the pouch, making sure nothing will go missing along the way.
The pouch measures 16 x 18 cm, giving it ample space to include your favourite tobacco brand’s (30-50 gram) bag opened and ready to go with room to spare for all your other accessories.
Say goodbye to lost lighters and frantically searching your pockets for a stray tobacco filter or 2. Get your gear organized with La Industria's Tobacco Pouches .
- It is handmade with love and time has been taken to ensure each pouch is well constructed using only the best materials
- Compact and elegant design. Quick access to everything you need to roll
- Repels most water-based or oil-based liquids. Splashes can be cleaned by picking them up with a clean cloth and dry stains can be easily brushed off.
- Lightweight and easy to carry in a pocket, bag or backpack
- It makes a great gift for your self-rolling, tobacco enthusiast friends.